Beat The Coming Heatwave

Ceiling Fan Installation

Sydney is facing a long hot summer with the effects of a powerful El Nino event potentially forcing temperatures to record high levels. Already this summer, Sydney has seen the second hottest October day on record and forecasters predict that there is plenty of hot weather to come. Now is an excellent time to take… Keep Reading

If You Can Plug It In You Can Control It

House Outdoor Lighting

WeMo is revolutionising how you control and automate your electrical appliances. It offers a suite of products that use the power of digital technology to switch appliances on and off automatically or remotely as required. The technology uses a web based program called IFTTT (if this, than that) and a downloadable app that can be… Keep Reading

Free Electrical Safety Inspections For Mosman, Collaroy, Frenchs Forest, Narrabeen, Neutral Bay and Brookvale Home Owners


Everest Electrical is now offering free safety inspections to the residents of Mosman, Collaroy, Frenchs Forest, Narrabeen, Neutral Bay and Brookvale. Home owners in these suburbs are encouraged to take advantage of this free offer to ensure that their homes are as safe as possible from electrical faults. Electricity is a wonderful servant, but must… Keep Reading

Free Energy Efficiency Report For Residents of Dee Why, North Sydney and North Shore

Yellow Light

With energy prices being under constant pressure, any means of reducing your electricity costs should be pursued. That’s why we are encouraging residents of Dee Why, North Sydney and the North Shore to take advantage of a special offer from the Everest Electrical team. We are now offering you an efficiency report on your property’s… Keep Reading

Beware of Dangers of Foreign Building Materials

Sub Standard Electrical Wiring

A recent blaze in Melbourne’s docklands area has highlighted the potential risk posed by the use of sub-standard building materials in Australia. Investigating officials from the Melbourne Metropolitan Fire Brigade found that the aluminium cladding used on the building did not meet Australian design standards and was in fact the cause of the fire. This… Keep Reading